International Pre-school and Kindergarten School Fees in Bangkok
International Preschool and Kindergarten Tuition Fees
How to apply
Before you apply for a pre-school, we recommend you assess the school. There are many factors to consider, such as:
1) The Curriculum: If you are looking for an international curriculum in Bangkok, most pre-schools provide either a British or American curriculum.
2) Location of the School: We recommend that the pre-school you choose should be at an appropriate distance from your home. The drive time should be around 30 minutes and not more than an hour.
3) The Setup & Environment: Ensure the environment prioritises children’s safety and well-being. Since this will likely be your child’s first social experience outside of their home, the pre-school should look welcoming and friendly, with clean and safe facilities, as well as spacious multipurpose areas.
4) The Teachers & Staff: This may be the most important factor in choosing a pre-school, and the best way to learn more about the teachers and staff is to visit the school. The teachers and staff must be warm, patient, enthusiastic, and passionate about teaching children. There should be professional protocols, while valuing kindness and respect. The teacher-to-child ratio should range between 1:10 to 1:15, according to age group. The teachers should be approachable and willing to communicate with parents regarding their child’s progress.
5) The Academic Fees: Have a good plan to finance your child’s education not only at the pre-school stage but throughout their academic journey.
If you have decided to enrol your child at our pre-school, these are the next steps to follow:
1) Provide Application Details: Complete the Application Form and read through the Terms & Conditions of Payments, which includes our international pre-school fees and kindergarten school fees. Prepare two photographs of your child and a copy of your child’s passport or birth certificate.
2) Submit Application: Arrange your application submission with our Admission Officer by calling 02-6710836 during term time office hours (08:30-14:00, Mon-Fri). During school holidays, contact us through our email <email@example.com>.
3) Arrange Payments: Our Accountant will summarise all the payments; please note that the payable amount varies on the option you select. You can complete the payment by cash, cheque, or bank transfer. A place for your child will be secured once the payment is completed.
Upon acceptance to Noddy by Elizabeth’s British international pre-school and kindergarten in Bangkok, your child will have the opportunity to take part in all the activities included in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) education we teach. Your child will also enjoy the use of all the facilities, playground, and classroom equipment at Noddy during their classes.
Leading educators developed the EYFS education to offer children a chance to develop their social, intellectual, emotional, physical, and communication skills before they enter their formal education years. It was discovered that too many children were entering the formal education system developmentally unprepared. By placing the focus on the child’s individual development, the EYFS system provides much-needed nurturing in several key areas to prepare children for the next steps of education. Children who are happy are better learners and get more out of their education.
The successful results provided by an EYFS education have been recognised worldwide. An EYFS education is becoming highly sought-after by parents who want to provide the best education for their children. This quality developmental education designed for pre-school children has been adopted by the British Government as a standard that all schools within the UK must adhere to.
Our British international pre-school tuition, which includes nursery and kindergarten school fees, reflects the quality of the developmental education your child will receive while being reasonable and affordable compared to other international schools in Bangkok.